Hiiiiiiiiii~
Firstly,
NOTE TO SOPHINA ___ (what's your surname?)
I'm so glad i found you! And i'm so relieved you came back to tag me! Haha. You found you! (get it?) Lol~ This is lame. Okay. Urmmmmmm.
yoomin_@hotmail.com :D
There, i found her. I'm so frigging glad lol not true la actually i'm just bored. :P
Hm. My day was fine today. My leg aches from all the standing up and stuff. Our post exam activity today was the NKF Children's Medical Fund-raising. Yep, we were supposed to sell pens at $2 each. It was rather boring at the start actually (just like last time with the can thing) but it got rather interesting after that. This old malay couple made my day! Oh and nisha's ;) They were SOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE you can faint from their actions wahahah. They walked towards us and the uncle was like picking the pens and then taking out notes but having not enough $2 notes he asked his wife to look for coins and they were like slowly doing it, it was sooooooo cute! Lol. Entertaining us with minimal amount of talking. Hahaha.
Shanling&Glenn were like frigging enthu. Shanling did the asking all by herself and sold everything. Glenn used.. i dunno what but he was rather funny say HI, and bahbahbah. Hah. Funny. :)
Shirley helped me asked for more donations hehheh my bag became quite heavy and i sold 9 outta 20 pens in total! =x Quite a huge achievement already. (:
THANKS SHIRLEY!
Lalalala. Went walking with huyang and jessica (: Lol i owe huyang TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS hahaha. NO MONEY MANNN~
I have 10cents for savings today! Lmao :l
OH YEA went to jessica's house and played with her tweety (i missed mine too much) and her skipping rope :)
Yay about the job my cousin said i can ask my friends to go for the interview with her and my other cousin is looking for a job too! LONGLIVE JOANNA JIEJIE! =x
I'm nuts man. Wonder why i've been blogging so much these days.. Just in the mood for it (:
Ever wonder how weird it is to be mad at someone for so long and then totally soft hearted the next second something else happens? sigh.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Previous Posts
- PONTANG! HAhAHAHAHA. Eliza, Ouracha and me all pon...
- Hm. Maia is out. Yea i know it's rather late blogg...
- Went to wildwildwet today. :) FUN~ Just that this ...
- HIIIIII. I'm bored. :l Can someone entertai...
- Whoa. I'm a good girl today. :) Nah i didn't study...
- I UPDATED! WHERE IS IT?!?! okay anyway THE EXAMS ...
- WEOEOEOEOEOWNUXTTASKJFGKDJkjfjadfa urm, okay. i w...
- :)
- F-R-I-E-N-D-S? Are they people who would cheer you...
- waha. amath just ended. having amath tutorial late...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home